ReignOfTerror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To theReignOfTerror Forum!

HomeJoin Our Steam Community!PurchaseLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to the servers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icyykit
Icyykit

What happened to the servers? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the servers?   What happened to the servers? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:22 am

I'd like to know any info on the current status of the servers... all are down but Surf which is messed up.

We were playing Jailbreak, finally had around 10-12 people on it, and all of a sudden it crashed and hasn't been up since. I don't even know about Breakfloor or SnK, I haven't played those in a while.

People keep asking me what's the deal and I'd like to be able to tell them something but I can't. I've asked both the owners and haven't gotten a solid answer (Unless "O" counts xD) so I'd like to have something to tell them. Do we know whether it's the crappy new host or a player attack or what?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Icyykit
Icyykit

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the servers?   What happened to the servers? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Ok, another server is up, but it's running an older version of the game on de_dust.

Someone needs to fix the servers ASAP or we're going to lose 80% of our player base.
Back to top Go down
Enthusiastic
RoT Owner
RoT Owner
Enthusiastic

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the servers?   What happened to the servers? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Read Here
http://www.thereignofterror.org/t120-server-news-update#322
Back to top Go down
http://www.thereignofterror.org/
Icyykit
Icyykit

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the servers?   What happened to the servers? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 am

Cool, thanks.

I do think we should just get new maps and new plugins and stuff, I mean, it's not like the server was up for years and people are super high level. It'd be better to let people play than make them wait to be 50 levels higher, at least.

We should have a server party when Surf is fixed, finally a use for that Events forum x3
Back to top Go down
Scream

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the servers?   What happened to the servers? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Oh noes no ones on the servers were all gonna DAIII D: Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Icyykit
Icyykit

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the servers?   What happened to the servers? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Scream wrote:
Oh noes no ones on the servers were all gonna DAIII D: Crying or Very sad

Hehehe... that's going to change, the SnK and Jailbreak servers have merged with S3G, so they're dual-clan servers and whould be a lot more populated now, and hopefully that will bring people here too! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the servers?   What happened to the servers? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to the servers?
Page 1 of 1