ReignOfTerror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To theReignOfTerror Forum!

HomeJoin Our Steam Community!PurchaseLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Created a RoT Picture You Could Use

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rage

Created a RoT Picture You Could Use Empty
PostSubject: Created a RoT Picture You Could Use   Created a RoT Picture You Could Use EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:02 am

[url=Created a RoT Picture You Could Use Reignofterrorspraynew]Created a RoT Picture You Could Use Reignofterrorspraynew[/url]

Do you like it? Would use as spray but much to large. Yeah. Comment plox.
Back to top Go down
Enthusiastic
RoT Owner
RoT Owner
Enthusiastic

PostSubject: Re: Created a RoT Picture You Could Use   Created a RoT Picture You Could Use EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you for the picture post, but the writing on this is too thin and unnoticeable, and the whole thing doesn't exactly scream Reign Of Terror.
We will not use this picture anywhere, but thanks for the post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thereignofterror.org/
goldenreaper

PostSubject: Re: Created a RoT Picture You Could Use   Created a RoT Picture You Could Use EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 pm

dayyyum thats good Very Happy nice. O.o try making the letters bold and maybe bigger? andd visible cheers
Back to top Go down
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Created a RoT Picture You Could Use   Created a RoT Picture You Could Use EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Here I tried again hope you like it Enthusiastic. I did 2 trys. Here they are:

Created a RoT Picture You Could Use Reignofterrorspraynewne.th

Created a RoT Picture You Could Use Reignofterrorspraynewne.th
Back to top Go down
Enthusiastic
RoT Owner
RoT Owner
Enthusiastic

PostSubject: Re: Created a RoT Picture You Could Use   Created a RoT Picture You Could Use EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:29 am

Those two look better.. kinda.
Again I need the logo "Reign Of Terror" to be visible and clear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thereignofterror.org/
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Created a RoT Picture You Could Use   Created a RoT Picture You Could Use EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:21 pm

What color would you like the text to be then? I'm having trouble with the color of the text. I have fonts and everything I am just confused on the color you wish...
Back to top Go down
goldenreaper

PostSubject: Re: Created a RoT Picture You Could Use   Created a RoT Picture You Could Use EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:03 am

Lol what website you use for fonts? if you wanna use REALLY coold fonts then use www.dafont.com

and oh about the colour? the colour of the font depends on the background of the picture. Dont just put the font and think it looks good...MAKE it look good.

sooo about the background just use a normal background like...no background like different colours EVERYWHERE...right? so use a background that has a same colour occupying a large amount of area where you can put text...such as this background :

http://www.indiansplash.com/images/blood.jpg

and then on the top where its so red...you can put text as white and put Reign and then in the middle in black put Of and then at the bottom in red put Terror...and oh Razz make the letters big...makes it better....AND OH MAKE "of" smaller (it will look good XD)

a lot of work...i know....but its worth it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Created a RoT Picture You Could Use   Created a RoT Picture You Could Use Empty

Back to top Go down

Created a RoT Picture You Could Use
Page 1 of 1