ReignOfTerror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To theReignOfTerror Forum!

HomeJoin Our Steam Community!PurchaseLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breakfloor problems.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cuddles
Cuddles

Breakfloor problems. Empty
PostSubject: Breakfloor problems.   Breakfloor problems. EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 pm

The Breakfloor server has a lot of issues.
I am not totally trashtalking the server or anything, it IS my most favorite server. I'm just thinking it would be fun to play the server without these problems.

The most singlehandedly and most annoying problem is the LAG. The lag started a few weeks ago.... and it is still here. It lags throughout the whole day, sometimes it is small stuttering, sometimes it goes to the point where the game is unplayable. Many people ragequit because of this issue and I find it very annoying.

The second problem would be the griefers/trolls. They come daily. All they do is tk and nade stuck you. There is no active admin on the server so it really makes everyone angry that they are stuck on a ledge the whole game. Now this can be prevented with the votekick system. But the votekick system is flawed. Sometimes there will be 6 players needed to votekick the griefer. But there are only 6 players in-game. Why would the troll/griefer kick himself and is that even possible? Also some people are also unwilling to kick a troll simply because they are lazy.
There seems to be no possible actions for this issue, but I just wanted for you guys to hear me out.

The third problem is the nomination flaw. You can only nominate 3 maps that havent been played yet. I find it agonizing to go through 5 maps just to get one specific map.

The fourth and last problem is the ammo regen bug. This is the most minor bug. What happens is that ammo regening stops working and you are forced to reconnect to the server to make it regen again. It usually happens to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ollie
RoT Owner
RoT Owner
Ollie

PostSubject: Re: Breakfloor problems.   Breakfloor problems. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:04 am

The lag cannot be fixed it's either someone that is lagging the server, votekick and nomination will be removed or fixed later, regen ammo we can't fix its been like that on this RPG you just can't fix it. Your admin problem is just add an admin on your friends list and contact them whenever anything happens for help, its not our problem there are no active admins we actually are not on 24/7 to help with all these problems which is why people get admin.
Back to top Go down
https://thereignofterror.forumotion.com
Cuddles
Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breakfloor problems.   Breakfloor problems. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 am

All right thanks for hearing me out.
Very Happy

I just want to take note that I am playing a game where everyone's ping is under 90 and the server is still lagging like hell.

I hope theres a way to fix it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ollie
RoT Owner
RoT Owner
Ollie

PostSubject: Re: Breakfloor problems.   Breakfloor problems. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:23 am

The nominations and votekick have been fixed so you might have to wait for server restart or map change for it to take effect.
Back to top Go down
https://thereignofterror.forumotion.com
Enthusiastic
RoT Owner
RoT Owner
Enthusiastic

PostSubject: Re: Breakfloor problems.   Breakfloor problems. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:34 am

This is very helpful to us, but unfortunately the lack of admins can only be fixed through people purchasing admin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thereignofterror.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfloor problems.   Breakfloor problems. Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakfloor problems.
Page 1 of 1